Baked Potato Pizza is one of the easiest and budget-friendly recipes you could make, especially when done in the air fryer.
It won’t take as long as your conventional oven, saving you time and money.
The air fryer is also great for getting crispy pepperoni and potato skins.
Table of Contents
Baked Potato Pizza Air Fryer Recipe
- 2 Baked Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Pizza Sauce (blitz a tin of chopped tomatoes with a peeled garlic clove and some fresh basil or use a store-bought pizza sauce)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Optional – Dried Oregano to Serve
Baked Potato Pizza Method
- Step 1 – Wash & Scrub Your Potatoes
- Step 2 – Prick Potatoes with a Fork
- Step 3 – Rub Potatoes with Olive Oil & Salt
- Step 4 – Place in the Air Fryer for 35-40 minutes at 180C (356F) Until Crisp
- Step 5 – Cut the Potatoes in Two & Add Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni & Cheese
- Step 6 – Place Back in the Air Fryer for Around 5-10 minutes at 180C Until Cheese is Melted & Pepperoni is Crisp
Serve it with a green salad or coleslaw.
Other Topping Ideas for Baked Potato Pizza
- Goat’s Cheese and Caramelised Onion Chutney
- BBQ Sauce & Cooked Chicken Pieces
- A Fried Egg
- Hot Sauce
- Cooked Sausage
- Sour Cream & Chives
- Leftover Chilli
For another quick and easy air fryer recipe try here:
For more ideas for air fryer recipes try below: